Service Level Agreements
Our geographically diverse 24×7 network operations centers are located in Orange, California; Los Angeles, CA; El Segundo, California; and Bangkok, Thailand.
Pro Service Level Agreement
Krypt’s Basic SLA for bare metal servers and cloud servers includes where applicable:
- 24/7 support via telephone, email, ticketing system, or chat
- Hardware component replacement for items such as RAM, hard disk drive, NIC card, and power supply
- Operating system re-install
- Server reboots
- Roo /Administrator password reset
- Monitoring, remediation, and capacity planning of cloud platform
- Network troubleshooting
Managed Server Support
Krypt Managed Server Support provides additional services on top of our Service Level Agreements. Krypt Managed Server Support includes:
- Operating system patching (Windows and RedHat/CentOS Linux)
- Proactive service availability monitoring and alerts
- Drive space monitoring
- Event log monitoring
- Free Webroot Endpoint Security Protection
Price: $50 per server per month. Third-party software patching is not included.
With Krypt Advanced Support, you will have priority access to our certified Engineering and Escalation teams with a wide range of knowledge in Windows and Linux applications at reduced hourly rates.
- Troubleshoot issues with running services (Windows and RedHat/CentOS Linux)
- Installation of common services for web, database, and applications limited to Apache, MySQL, PHP, IIS, and RAS
- SSL certificate installation (customer provides certificate)
- Performance tuning
- Server hardening after initial install
- Firewall/load balancing configuration and maintenance
- Support for CPanel, DirectAdmin, and CloudLinux
- Advanced Support billed in 30-minute increments
- Support minutes DO NOT rollover to next month
- Krypt will not troubleshoot or support third-party software not sold by Krypt
We work when you work.
Login to your account