The Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) Specification provides remote access to multiple users from different locations for networking. It also allows a system administrator to monitor system health and manage computer events from a remote location. Read more about accessing your servers KVM console using ipmi.
Using Remote Access KVM
- Access the SSL VPN website at https://kvm.krypt.com
- Username and Password are the same as your https://vault.krypt.com or https://my.krypt.com login.
- Once inside https://kvm.krypt.com, enter the IP address of your KVM console (found in https://my.krypt.com) in the input box at the top right and hit BROWSE.
- This will take you to the KVM site where you would enter your username and password (found in https://my.krypt.com)
- For more information on how to use the KVM Console visit https://kb.krypt.com/article/182
Read more about using Krypt remote access kvm.
Mount an ISO Image via IPMI Virtual Media
Using your web browser, you are able to access the IPMI server using the IP address provided to you, and attach an actual ISO file to the servers virtual media. This makes it incredibly easy to reformat a server from nearly anywhere. Read in greater detail how to mount an ISO file to your server via IPMI.