Acceptable Use Policy
VPLS, INC. and its affiliates (collectively, "Company") created this Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") to provide its customers and users a clear understanding of the responsible use of Company's networks, systems, services, websites and products (collectively "Services").
By using Company's Services, customers and users consent to be bound by the terms of this AUP. Company's AUP applies to all of its customers and users. Such users includes (a) those who have access to some of the Services but do not have accounts, and (b) those who pay service fee to subscribe to the Services.
Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any content for any reason, including but not limited to, your violation of any laws or the terms and conditions of this AUP. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or immediate termination of either your account or other actions as detailed below.
The AUP below describes certain actions relating to the content and operation of the Website which Company considers to be inappropriate and thus prohibited. The examples identified in this list are provided as examples only for your guidance. If you are unsure whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, please contact the Company.
Actions which Company considers inappropriate and grounds for removal of offending material or termination of access to the Website include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Using Services to sell any goods or services that are unlawful in the location at which thecontent is posted or received or the goods or services delivered;
- Using Services to post any content that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, pornographic, contains nudity or sexual acts, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable;
- Using Services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography;
- Using Services to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property;
- Using Services to post any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence;
- Using Services to post any content that holds Company, its employees or owners up to public scorn or ridicule or would in any way damage or impair Company's reputation or goodwill;
Last Updated: February 4, 2016