Our team of Network Engineers manages over 20,000 switch ports and over 300Gbps of network capacity across multiple vendor platforms including Cisco but mainly Brocade networking equipment. We are looking for experienced Network Engineers to join our growing team to help expand, maintain and monitor our network and security devices.
- Excellent planning, analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge and extensive hands-on experience with a full range of layer 1-7 technologies and protocols (advanced layer2; redundancy protocols, advanced OSPF, BGP, and other routing protocols, advanced layer4-7 load-balancing, security, content management, and other technologies)
- At least 5 years Network Engineering experience in Enterprise environment a plus
- Advanced knowledge and extensive hands-on experience in Cisco / Foundry / Brocade routing and switching equipment and technologies (hardware/software, full/advanced configuration, advanced troubleshooting)
- Advanced hands-on experience with networking equipment and technologies of other vendors (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco, and/or other).
- Excellent ability to create detailed physical and logical network diagrams and design documents. Advanced knowledge of Visio/CAD programs.
- Highly proficient in TCP/IP protocol suite, DNS and IP space management
- Advanced knowledge of ticketing systems, monitoring and network management tools, and experience with design/development/operational deployment of such systems
- Hands-on experience with advanced testing tools and technologies
- 5+ years experience in network engineering/operations
- US Citizens or Eligible Work Status
- Intermediate certifications (CCNP/BCNP) a plus.
- Education: B.S. or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies, Engineering or other technical discipline
- VPLS provides health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off