Our Account Executives are self driven individuals that can prospect new business opportunities on their own through cold-calling and personal networking. Account Executives work independently with minimal supervision and increase and build their own leads and close deals.
- Respond to inbound sales requests from various inbound and outbound lead generation programs
- Perform discovery of prospect needs and challenges
- Prepare and present proposal showing potential customers the value of our services
- Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build credibility in the account
- Leverage your sales skills and proven track record to close business and bring in new accounts
- Providing guidance and expert advice to management, clients or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Providing documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, or specifications to tell clients about how system, UI, hardware, or solution structures are to be modified, maintained, or used.
- Analyze each client's circumstances individually and collaborate with System Engineers to evaluate potential solutions.
- Minimum 2-3 years demonstrated sales success in IT related services or hosting industry with knowledge in hosting sales and cloud computing
- Great presentation skills and articulate communicator
- Innovative and creative
- Passionate and self motivated able to work on own under general supervision
- Education: B.S. or Masters degree in Business with Computer Science, Information Technologies related discipline
- Professional and positive attitude
Local Travel ~ 50%