Our Account Executives are self-driven individuals that can prospect new business opportunities on their own through cold-calling and personal networking. Account Executives work independently with minimal supervision to prospect, develop and close sales opportunities.
- Able to identify, prospect and qualify new sales opportunities; build and strengthen your business relationship with a prospective or existing customer as well as schedule and attend sales call appointments with prospective customers
- Responsible for identifying prospect’s key business issues, then drafting and presenting prospects with a formal quote, a written sales proposal or formal sales presentation
- Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build credibility in the account
- Leverage sales skills and proven track record to close business and bring in new accounts
- Providing guidance and expert advice to management, clients or other groups on technical, systems, or process-related topics.
- Providing documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, or specifications to inform clients how system, UI, hardware, or solution structures are to be modified, maintained, or used.
- Analyze each client's circumstances individually and collaborate with Engineers to evaluate potential solutions.
- Minimum 2-3 years demonstrated sales success in IT related services industry
- Moderate proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Salesforce.Com or other SFA software, ConnectWise
- Education: B.S. or Master’s degree in Business with Computer Science, Information Technologies related discipline
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills
- Innovative and creative
- Passionate and self-motivated able to work on own under general supervision
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills
- Ability to communicate effectively on a one-on-one basis or in group setting
- Must be team player willing to assist others at all levels of the organization
- Professional and positive attitude
Local Travel ~ 50%