Krypt is experiencing tremendous growth and we're always looking for knowledgeable employees. We are a hosting provider looking for system administrators, network engineers and NOC analysts who are skilled in networking, server administration and help desk support. We offer three shifts, 24-hours a day, at our downtown Los Angeles, Santa Ana and Orange locations.
Benefits include full medical and dental for full time employees, reimbursement for certification tests and all the soda, candy and Hot Pockets to rot your teeth.
Krypt is actively seeking Account Managers with the following requirements.
- Respond to inbound sales requests from various inbound and outbound lead generation programs
- Perform discovery of prospect needs and challenges
- Prepare and present proposal showing potential customers the value of our services
- Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build credibility in the account
- Leverage your sales skills and proven track record to close business and bring in new accounts
- Providing guidance and expert advice to management, clients or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Providing documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, or specifications to tell clients about how system, UI, hardware, or solution structures are to be modified, maintained, or used.
- Analyze each client's circumstances individually and collaborate with System Engineers to evaluate potential solutions.
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated sales success in IT related services or hosting industry with knowledge in hosting sales and cloud computing
- Great presentation skills and articulate communicator
- Innovative and creative
- Passionate and self motivated able to work on own under general supervision
- Education: B.S. or Masters degree in Business with Computer Science, Information Technologies related discipline
Travel (< 20% may be required)
Telecommuting is an option for qualified individuals
Network & Systems Engineer
Krypt is currently looking for a Network and Systems Engineer that is well versed in both networking and systems administration.
- Excellent planning, analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- 3+ years experience in network engineering/operations
- In-depth knowledge and extensive hands-on experience with a full range of layer 1-7 technologies and protocols (advanced layer2; redundancy protocols, advanced OSPF, BGP, and other routing protocols, advanced layer4-7 load-balancing, security, content management, and other technologies)
- Experience working in large-scale datacenter/LAN environment.
- At least 3 years Network Engineering/Architecture experience in ISP environment a plus
- Advanced knowledge and extensive hands-on experience in Cisco routing and switching equipment and technologies (hardware/software, full/advanced configuration, advanced troubleshooting)
- Advanced hands-on experience with networking equipment and technologies of other vendors (Juniper, Nortel, Cisco, Nokia, Checkpoint, and/or other).
- Excellent ability to create detailed physical and logical network diagrams and design documents. Advanced knowledge of Visio/CAD programs.
- Highly proficient in TCP/IP protocol suite, DNS and IP space management
- Advanced knowledge of ticketing systems, monitoring and network management tools, and experience with design/development/operational deployment of such systems
- Ability to program in Perl and automate routine network management tasks. Other programming languages and database administration skills a plus.
- Highly proficient in both Windows and UNIX operating systems, including advanced network configuration and protocol stack tuning. Advanced system administration skills and knowledge of other operating systems a plus.
- Working and hands-on experience with Microsoft AD2003/2008, Exchange 2007, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office Communicator
- Working and hands-on experience in VMWare ESX / VSphere and SAN a plus
- Hands-on experience with advanced testing tools and technologies
- Intermediate certifications (CCNP/MCSE) a plus.
- Education: B.S. or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies, Engineering or other technical discipline
Our support staff provides technical support for issues via our help desk ticketing system, and assists all customers through voice, live chat or email methods of communication. They install, configure and maintain Windows & Linux based servers and services, as well as Cisco, Foundry and Juniper networking gear.
- Ability to work in a team and take directions from supervisors
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good attention to detail in a complex and ever-changing environment
- Understanding of basic network concepts
- Understanding of computer hardware including installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lb
LAMP / PHP Developer
Orange, CA and Bangkok, Thailand offices
- Complete understanding of PHP5
- Complete understanding of OOP (Object Oriented PHP)
- Experience developing with MVC Frameworks (Codeigniter, TinyMVC)
- Clean coding style with well documented code.
- Complete understanding of MySQL and configuring/managing a MySQL Server
- Query optimization and advanced MySQL Queries
- Common understanding of web development languages (HTML/CSS/XHTML)
- Experience with SVN/GIT in a team environment
- Experience building applications utilizing third-party APIs.
- Junior/Advanced knowledge of CentOS/RedHat
- Experience with linux shell scripting a plus
- Knowledge of web hosting/dedicated servers/cloud servers a plus
If you are a UI Developer, or Front End Developer with extensive UI experience, please read on!
- 1-2 years of web development using newer UI patterns (AJAX, DHTML, DOM)
- Preferable knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience in Fluid Designs
- Excellent ability to visualize, structure, and prototype solutions
- Strong typography, information design, interactive/web design, conceptual, and communication design skills.
- Strong online portfolio of work to demonstrate skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure while maintaining flexibility and resourcefulness.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will work with a team of backend programmers and designers on various company wide projects both internal and external customer facing
- Own and define the definition of the front end architecture
- Design and develop scalable and re-usable code with cross browser capability
- Key contributor to design