Why Krypt CloudMail
Discover how easily Krypt CloudMail fits into your organization's workflow, and removes the hassle that comes with commonly accepted email hosting solutions. Learn how Krypt CloudMail can help.
Public & Private Setups
Whether you need a public or private setup, Krypt CloudMail comes equipped ready for both scenarios. Take a minute to see a few examples of public vs private setups and which would work best for your organization.
CloudMail Public Deployments
Krypt CloudMail Public spans across all Krypt data centers in diverse geographic locations in order to give the end user a fast and stable experience. The Public platform also incorporates advanced redundancies for all server roles. Krypt also utilizes advanced DRBD configurations to ensure software high availability as well as VMware High Availability and Disaster Recovery Services on top of regularly scheduled backups.
CloudMail Private Deployments
Krypt CloudMail for Private deployments are tailored for customers with a larger user base that may require custom scripting, widgets and a unique interface. CloudMail Private is supported in all locations with the option to add or expand certain server roles into various geographic regions. All CloudMail Private deployments are configured with the same redundancy and resiliency as CloudMail Public. If your organization demands a secure and private environment contact us today to learn more about Krypt CloudMail hosted email solution for Private deployments.
Included in all CloudMail Deployments
- All CloudMail servers are monitored internally and externally by our worldwide VPLS Technical Assistance Centers (vTAC)
- Incremental daily and weekly full backups
- 99.9% SLA backed uptime guarantee
- Patched and secured when new releases are available
- Engineered and Managed by professionally trained VMware Certified Professionals 24 x 7 x 365
- Instant elastic scalability for on demand growth